Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mechanic near red cow morans hotel

Options
  • 30-11-2008 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,877 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a mechacnic I could possibly arrange for tomorrow to look at a car (second hand) I am viewing with a potential purchase outside the Red Cow Morans hotel at 11 tomorrow. The car is listed at €13000 price and I dont want to consider handing over big money with out a quick look over by a professional i.e I could make a big mistake. Also what sort of paperwork shoudl I get off the seller if I do go ahead with the purchase aprt form obviously the log book and VL cert?

Comments

Advertisement