Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Why are my legs getting bigger? wtf!

2»

Comments

You shouldn't use jokes as a crutch to avoid real issues like feeling sorry for a stranger. Come on snyper, it's time to put your best foot forward.
    Looks like I've put my foot in it again...
    ShooterSF wrote: »
    This thread is shoe-in for thread of the day!
    rarnes1 wrote: »
    that girl kneeds help !
    It's the sole candidate as far as I'm concerned.

Lads seriously.......i've been waiting for a run of crap jokes to use this.....thanks.

comciperspective4.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Lads seriously.......i've been waiting for a run of crap jokes to use this.....thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

comciperspective4.png

I laughed. I love Cyanide and Happiness. Brilliant Comics.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

This is going to far people, I'm putting my foot down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

That is truly disgusting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭1mcampo1

Come on lads, act your age not your shoe size... :rolleyes:

Advertisement