Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks not working

Options
  • 30-11-2008 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭

For me I have no thanks when I see a post. It just started today. Only Quote, MultiQuote, and Quick reply.

I'm using Simpsons skin and FF3.0.1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,872 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah, just checked there and The Simpsons skin is referencing the following image for the 'Thanks' button:
    http://static.boards.ie/vbulletin/images/custom/yellow/buttons/post_thanks.gif

Getting a 404 for that.. so it's using the text defined in the ALT tag ('Thanks'). There obviously was a 'Thanks' button with a yellow hue (to go with the skin) at some stage... or was there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Ta basquille.

The Alternate text was showing for a while but its gone now.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

There's never been a thanks button for the simpsons skin. If you or someone else wants to make one up though, I'll stick it in.

Is this suitable CuLT?

67814.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

basquille wrote: »
    Is this suitable CuLT?

67814.gif
    Should be Homer with a big grin really :)

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

basquille wrote: »
    Is this suitable CuLT?

67814.gif
    Sure, upped, look ok to you?

CuLT wrote: »
    Sure, upped, look ok to you?
    It's not perfect (missing the bevel effect on the others).. but for the 189 users or so using the skin, it'll do the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Thanks lads

Fine now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement