Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bray - Waiting Times?

Options
  • 30-11-2008 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Recently got insure after a LONG wait :) But hey, its all good in the end. Can anyone tell me what are the waiting times for Bray like? The more exact the better. I'm doing the LC so I want to time the test to conincide with maybe the February midterm or Easter. Sad when you have to think that far ahead :)

Regards!

EDIT: Apologises for the H in the title :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

ironclaw wrote: »
    EDIT: Apologises for the H in the title :)
    Fixed. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Many Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Im assuming you have been contacted directly by the SGS as Bray is an overflow centre for wicklow AFAIK and you cant apply directly.

If you have been contacted by SGS call them up and ask the waiting period, when i got contacted for my test recently the waiting list for my slot in bray was 3-4 weeks.

Ah right. I'll be aiming to do my test there anyway. So I'd say 6 weeks then?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

you need to get the your test confirmation with SGS then you can call them annd they will confirm with you when your waiting time was.

Last time i applied for my test applied 2 times because i needed to past fist confirmation was 10-11 weeks after i applied for wicklow, didnt get to sit my test because of insurance disk issue.

Second test was a month later in SGS, so no real set time till you can take it and no set centre for Wicklow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

i applied to wicklow, waited 4 weeks for a letter, got one from sgs then applied online and was a 6 week wait from that.
    test in the morning :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭wicklow joe

I hear bray is closing the 23rd of december

Yeah, I can (almost) confirm it will be closing.

Advertisement