Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

to work in kerry

Options
  • 30-11-2008 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi,

I'm not Irish but i was living in killarney some months last year. I'm missing a lot Ireland and I would return to Kerry. I was very happy there... now i have a daughter and we are thinking about to go there to look for a job. How is the situation in this moment? are there more unemployers than last year? do you know any enterprises that are looking for workers? thanks a million.:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

Well the job situation is far from good at the moment here. I know that i had no previous experience working but i was looking for a job for almost 3 months before i got one. And in that space i only had one other interview. The economic situation here is not all good either. Sorry to be a downer but hey, maybe you have experience in a particular field that might aid you in your job search were you to move over. Well hopefully you will come across something good if you do chose to come over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Orna

if you don't mind me asking , what are your qualifications -also childcare
    can be quite expensive . www.fas.ie and www.jobs.ie will give you an
    idea of the current job market in kerry .:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 eneri

I saw some jobs in this pages but I haven´t got any idea about the situation in this moment.Is the number of unemployers incrising?Are there less jobs than last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

eneri wrote: »
    I saw some jobs in this pages but I haven´t got any idea about the situation in this moment.Is the number of unemployers incrising?Are there less jobs than last year?
    Yes,things are much quieter here than last year,and it doesnt look like it will get better for awhile yet im sorry to say.

Advertisement