Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xmas tree

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Don't forget at the moment if you spend over €100 you get a €10 gift card...
    so for €95 it'll make your decision a little easier.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

How long is that lasting? it'll be a while until I get over there. That would be handy, I have to get more plates and knives &forks which'll cost about a tenner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 squaredog

That exact same tree is available at homebase for €94.99. I picked up the cranberry version and it's fantastic. The lights are attached to the tree already so it takes part of the hassle out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I got a 6 foot tree in Argos about 4 years ago, and can't fault it at all - was a good investment. At the time it was €60. For ornaments, I have seen lovely ones in Marks & Sparks, and also Debenhams.

Advertisement