Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Will" of the people

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

ShooterSF wrote: »
    If they're stuck for money surely they could save some posting out a commissions opinion on the treaty (we have quite enough opinions on it) and maybe even the cost of their pointless posters.

yeah... so only the No side should advertise, and spread their "opinions" with magic money from the sky, and the country can **** itself again. That'll be just great ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

passive wrote: »
    yeah... so only the No side should advertise, and spread their "opinions" with magic money from the sky, and the country can **** itself again. That'll be just great ;).

No Id rather rid of all posters.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

If the French were in charge, Ireland would probably suck much less. Viva la France!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

ShooterSF wrote: »
    No Id rather rid of all posters.

Oh right... My apologies to you in that case. I 100% support that idea.

Although, from within the discussion that was taking place, they can't really save money by not postering in any campaign that takes place in the near future, as without changes in legislation there'll still be No posters (complete with monkeys...) and if they rush through any poster bans there'll be cries of fascism.

Seriously though, I'd love a lack of posters, particularly around general election times.

Advertisement