Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

match thread liverpool v west ham

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

My setanta just died to

**** off life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭git_ireland

not great this happens regularly rang them to cancel but they sweet talked me into half price for 3 months

Yerh same with me always. Very bad reception. Tey tried to blame it on the sky system. Im in Swords so it must be up our neck of the woods the signal is bad.

Might try my hand at ringing and cancelling.

Is there a way they can boost your signal?
    Whats the number for setanta is it 00448700506980
    It was ringing earlier, now it is engaged.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭JeanClaude

setanta are c*nts. Signal gone

Same here, sick of it now, every othere channel working fine...:mad::mad::mad: Really pissed off now.....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

ARRrrrr Setanta, it's all I'm paying them for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Setanta down on my end as well.

It's definitely their sh/tty service, as my Signal Strenght/Quality is 90%, and all other channels (bar Setanta Sports News, are perfect).

Cunts.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Anything at all about the match and not Setanta's service?

Bellamy hitting the post, clearances off the line etc...?

Is this being streamed anywhere dececnt?

ARRrrrr Setanta, it's all I'm paying them for.

Whats there number???? everyone should ring and cancel on them,,,,tell them to shove it....happening far to often ..:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭colly10

Me and you Shankly are in the same feckin boat. Have to resort to watchin it on the Web.

In general how do you find their service??

Load of **** that is, just got setanta last week so I wouldn't have to rely on streams anymore, cant get through to their customer service cause it says their doing everything they can to restore the complaint line, did they just take our money and run :mad:

dfx- wrote: »
    Anything at all about the match and not Setanta's service?

Bellamy hitting the post, clearances off the line etc...?

Eh I would be able to comment if i could se it properly hence the setanta bashing!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Great stuff from BBC text

2035: Christmas Day without an old Only Fools and Horses repeat? How else to describe Liverpool without the injured Fernando Torres. They are clearly missing his rapier-like presence. West Ham are containing, Liverpool huffing and puffing like old Uncle Albert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

1nil West Ham.

Not really, just thought I'd piss people off more:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Harpy

my setanta is perfect i'm with chorus

I'm back on setanta, half time now though. Prolly go again before 2nd half :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

SantryRed wrote: »
    1nil West Ham.

Not really, just thought I'd piss people off more:D

Crucio!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Haha santry, i havent had any problems with sentanta ever :O

Back now.

I'm back on setanta, half time now though. Prolly go again before 2nd half :pac:

Mine is still gone.think me and Dr. Bill have a date in the next ten minutes if the signal does not come by then.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,102 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

santry, that just made my heart skip a beat! Can only check via my phone

• Advertisement

Mines still down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Is this being streamed anywhere dececnt?

Hit and miss to be honest but...

http://sportsndsports.blogspot.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

It is nothing to do with Setanta, it happened on all the channels showing the game there was a fault from the company who uplink the games.

It is nothing to do with Setanta, it happened on all the channels showing the game there was a fault from the company who uplink the games.

why was every other Setanta channel, but no others, gone as well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Poor stuff from Liverpool at home again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Lots of possession, but the attacking system just isn't working.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Insipid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Macker1

The lads had better get the finger out in the 2nd half and score a few. Failure to win tonight will be a monumental fcukup after Arsenal did us a favour yesterday.

Keane has to grasp this opportunity to do his job.....:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

If you have bbc fivelive on cable/satellite, and can make pictures in your head they are doing live commentary

Mike

why was every other Setanta channel, but no others, gone as well?

It went on digital albania, premiere sports to name but two more channels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Thats balls as Setanta Sports 2 is showing motor racing and that is down also. funny thing is Watchdog featured something like this that has been happening in certain areas of the UK for the last nine months and then it happens here tonight talk about unlucky. and it was only on Sky Boxes.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 16,593 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Rubbish
    Everyone I know on ntl is fine. Everyone on sky has no setanta signal although all other channels are fine. F it was uplink they would show London studio

They gave us a shoutout! :)

Sorry but thats BS, tis ****antas fault....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

Frustrated by both Liverpool and Setanta..I could live with watching a stream if they were leading.

To think I pay for Setanta and have to watch a stream..and it happens a lot.

I find it hard to even find a contact number for Setanta for me to cancel.

Anyone got the number?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Someone ring up Rafa there and tell him the pitch is wider than it appears ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Nemesis wrote: »
    Frustrated by both Liverpool and Setanta..I could live with watching a stream if they were leading.

To think I pay for Setanta and have to watch a stream..and it happens a lot.

I find it hard to even find a contact number for Setanta for me to cancel.

Anyone got the number?

Don't bother. You probably have to go through the Maze of Doom, the Crypt of Death and then listen to 24 hours of Jamie Redknapp commentary before they will tell you how to cancel.

Oh yeah and if anyone has Sopcast, they have a Romanian channel on channel 30931 which has the game on without these stoppages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

they can f*** off if they think they're taking another 2 yoyos a month more off me in january!:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

The game is so poor we have more posts here about Setanta/ntl/someone get me a fuppin' stream etc :pac:
    Not missed much lads. Don't think Keane has been given much ball at all, so how can he score.
    Hammers are stifling us in the final third, add to that a poor final ball from Liverpool.
    Liverpool's chances coming from corners. Sami's the man, looks fresh as fuck.
    Riera looks jaded, keeps fallin' over, think Babel time is upon us.
    Yossi is weak as water.

Paddy@CIRL wrote: »
    Someone ring up Rafa there and tell him the pitch is wider than it appears ...

It's no surprise Riera has looked very ordinary since he started playing somewhere between the wing and the centre. Frustrating.

It is breaking up on Premiere sports germany and Digital Albania as well as reports of C+ Nordic so not just a Setanta issue....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

anyone with tvu player, channel 21501 soccer2 has a stream from setanta us and it's perfick. Mcmanaman, fowler and les ferdinand in the studio at the mo.

Starting to break up again on mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,999 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

It's no surprise Riera has looked very ordinary since he started playing somewhere between the wing and the centre. Frustrating.
    Exactly my thoughts, he is being drawn by the Benitez magnet towards the centre of the park like every other player before him. I think thats the problem with Pennant, he doesn't get sucked in and Rafa doesn't seem to like that.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,593 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

It is breaking up on Premiere sports germany and Digital Albania as well as reports of C+ Nordic so not just a Setanta issue....

Prob taking setanta feed

they're probably getting the pictures from Setanta they are the national broadcaster for the match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

they're probably getting the pictures from Setanta they are the national broadcaster for the match

Setanta aren't uplinking the match for the worlds broadcasters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Babel warming up ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Why do West Ham still have no f*cking sponsor? :confused: Woulda thought they'd be losing out on some serious cash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

What a strike by Benayoun

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

What a strike by Benayoun

goal?

Advertisement