Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Weird Car Clock Problem

Options
  • 30-11-2008 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Was driving up to Portlaoise last night and had the weirdest thing happen to me. The car is a 00 Almera, hasn't given so much as a gee hair of trouble since I bought it. Driving along, slowing down for the bends, I noticed my speedo wasn't slowing down, then I noticed that the rev gauge, fuel gauge and temp gauge had all stuck in certain positions. What could I do only drive on, so 10 miles down the road the gauges start working again. All happy again, next thing, the same story happens, another 30 mins in the drive they come back. They've been fine all day today. I'm just wondering if any of the folk here who are electronically minded have any ideas ? Was thinking faulty Earth maybe. Jebus knows.

Advertisement