Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xkcd

Options
  • 30-11-2008 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hopefully one or two people havent seen this before but i only found this site today and i spent the day laughin my ass off.

centrifugal_force.png

from www.xkcd.com

if anyone knows of any similar sites out there bang em up i love that stuff:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭eagleye7

On rereading that one was a bit too sciency this is much more appropriate for boards.

duty_calls.png

And ill throw this in its one of my favourites i think

iambic_pentameter.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

http://pbfcomics.com/ is a birra fun :)

PBF227-Preserves.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

cyanide and happines is pretty out there as far as coics go, I wont link to it cos tis not really SFW or general viewing by anyone with any form of sensibilities, I find it hilarious tho, then again i like /b/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

nah, if you like xkcd, i think it's a given you have to like cyanide and happiness.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

geeky
    the_glass_necklace.png

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Been here so oftern
    the_problem_with_wikipedia.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭eagleye7

hypotheticals.png

Classic

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

chess_photo.png

this I would love to do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Janicus

They are all class, lol.:)

Advertisement