Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new kitchens

• 30-11-2008 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi
    Im getting a new kitchen in after christmas, iv been to a few places for prices and i nearly fell of the chair when i heard some of the them. can anyone recommend any where that won't rip me off. iv seen ads for rock solid kitchens and another one kitchenonline.ie. has any one had any dealings with either of them. they seem to have good deals compared to prices i got. I need to get this right so i hope someone can help.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved from After Hours as quick as I could.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

adam06 wrote: »
    Hi
    Im getting a new kitchen in after christmas, iv been to a few places for prices and i nearly fell of the chair when i heard some of the them. can anyone recommend any where that won't rip me off. iv seen ads for rock solid kitchens and another one kitchenonline.ie. has any one had any dealings with either of them. they seem to have good deals compared to prices i got. I need to get this right so i hope someone can help.

Thanks

Just rob the bits you need from a skip and build your own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭owenmakken

Why kitchensonline.ie you say? sounds like a reputable site that gives impartial honest advice if you ask me - what was the name again?

Advertisement