Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Different roasties'

• 30-11-2008 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

Now...I know some of you may have read my previous posts and come to the conclusin that I'm a vinegared food freak :) lol.

I have gotten into a habit of 'battering' my roast potatoes.

I use roosters and parboil, peeled. Then in the pot I add flour and balsamic vinegar, if you use a big stew pot it works better, give them a hell of a shaking, when you remove the lid you'll see theres a paste in the pot smothering the potatoes, mmm..

Preheat your oven tray with some oil in and remove it, sizzling and pop in the potatoes, use a spatula to scrape out any extra paste and put some extra on the potatoes... yum num num...

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Sounds strange but yummy :)

Advertisement