Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche in Gym in Limerick

Options
  • 01-12-2008 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi I'm new to these boards and wondered if a gym with a creche exists in Limerick :confused:as would love to go during the day so no one to look after my baby

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lilybeth

bump:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

If you don't get an answer here, I can move this to the Limerick forum if you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

i dont think there is one... best bet is the quality hotel gym which has a creche around the corner..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

The University Arena in UL is a great gym and there's the "silver apples" crech just 150 yards away, the creche is next to the library, as you're driving in the main entrance into the university it's on your left just after the roundabout. Dunno if they open in the evening weekends etc but sure check it out. Best of luck :)

smashey wrote: »
    If you don't get an answer here, I can move this to the Limerick forum if you like.
    That would be great if you moved it Thanks:)

Thanks for replying Dan & the drifter but those creches don't allow drop offs I don't think but will check them out , what I'm after is one where I just put my kid in creche go to gym class and then collect kid again the Shannon Shamrock in Bunratty used to have one a few years ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Moved to Limerick City from Fitness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Lilybeth wrote: »
    That would be great if you moved it Thanks:)

Thanks for replying Dan & the drifter but those creches don't allow drop offs I don't think but will check them out , what I'm after is one where I just put my kid in creche go to gym class and then collect kid again the Shannon Shamrock in Bunratty used to have one a few years ago

i dont think there is one so but its a bloddy great idea!!!

I know , they have them in most gyms in England

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

The Quality Hotel has a tiny kidsroom in the gym where your kids can stay while you work out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Lilybeth wrote: »
    Hi I'm new to these boards and wondered if a gym with a creche exists in Limerick :confused:as would love to go during the day so no one to look after my baby

Thanks

There is an Ultimate Woman or one of those type places in raheen that provide a creche in the morning. Near the south court , its there between the off licence and Delish ( upstairs over some accountant I think).

Is this considered a Gym ?

• Advertisement

Thanks, will check both these out:)

Advertisement