Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Wrestling Rampage

Options
  • 01-12-2008 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

American Wrestling Rampage would like to thank all the great fans in Ireland for coming out to see the Halloween Revenge tour. With over 25,000 fans attending over 16 shows in both Ireland and France, along with a TV special in Paris seen by 4 million viewers the tour was a big success. AWR will return in March 2009 with dates in France, Belgium, and Switzerland and have plans to return to Ireland next year.

130600979a9419507339l.jpg
    TV tapings in Paris
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

AWR_OFFICE wrote: »
    American Wrestling Rampage would like to thank all the great fans in Ireland for coming out to see the Halloween Revenge tour. With over 25,000 fans attending over 16 shows in both Ireland and France, along with a TV special in Paris seen by 4 million viewers the tour was a big success. AWR will return in March 2009 with dates in France, Belgium, and Switzerland and have plans to return to Ireland next year.

130600979a9419507339l.jpg
    TV tapings in Paris

THEY STOLE MY PHOTO!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

THEY STOLE MY PHOTO!:eek:

Pretty sure your name isn't Pascal.... Jeff ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

TV taping in Paris ? Any chance of getting it aired over here ?

Doubtful, however it means that raw footage exists.
    And if that exists, there's a good chance of a DVD release.

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Pretty sure your name isn't Pascal.... Jeff ;)

i was on about this:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=57897041&postcount=186
    :pac:

I for one would pay to get that dvd!

• Advertisement

How much would you pay ?

How much would you pay ?

How much do IwW usually charge?

Too much ?

Too much ?

Ha ha, well i was going to wait for you to say a figure and me say "Well AWR is worth that easily."

But it didnt quite go to plan....

Sorry man, I'm well versed in internet forumage usage and all that :D
    It'll be interesting to see anyway, I wonder why it was the Paris show they chose to record.

• Advertisement

That's alright, so was I! :)
    I for one would pay to get that dvd!

I probably would as well actually, given the effort they put into production alone, you'd get your moneys worth.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

The footage will probably be used for promotional use and to shop round television stations maybe.

Same time again next year would suit me.

That other show is in January, WWE is in april and i'd rather not go to another show between the two. Too close together in my opinion. (and I'd obviously rather they didn't do their show directly after WWE's).

Was a great show though. Wonder who they'll get for the next one.

Same time again next year would suit me.

That other show is in January, WWE is in april and i'd rather not go to another show between the two. Too close together in my opinion. (and I'd obviously rather they didn't do their show directly after WWE's).

Was a great show though. Wonder who they'll get for the next one.

Well there will be loads to pick from after this years spring clean. (let alone what they let go already!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Suicide Machine

Hey lads, just thought id drop a quick link of that Paris show. Its a ladder match between Sean Maxer Brennan and Paddy Morrow. What do you guys think :pac:

http://dailymotion.alice.it/tag/match/video/x7dfr0_awr-08-part3-ladder-match_sport

Oooh, nice. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Hey lads, just thought id drop a quick link of that Paris show. Its a ladder match between Sean Maxer Brennan and Paddy Morrow. What do you guys think :pac:

http://dailymotion.alice.it/tag/match/video/x7dfr0_awr-08-part3-ladder-match_sport

Enjoyed it. More importantly, the live French crowd seemed to enjoy it. High light for me was after Maxer threw the powder and the commentator went "Ooh la la!".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

News on Bret Hart:
    http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/7614/
    Best wishes to Bret Hart who underwent a successful right knee replacement operation earlier today in Calgary. If anyone wants to send best wishes to him you can go to his web site at http://www.brethart.com

A little bit more evidence of Bret stepping back from Wrestling and public life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭RAMPAGE1

Now that's why I still watch wrestling great match

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

RAMPAGE1 wrote: »
    Now that's why I still watch wrestling great match
    decent match alright

and the backdrop on the ladder where sm bashed his head looked like it SUCKED to take :(

did think it was funny he complained about the ref not seeing it in a ladder match :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Arctic89

Wrestling is ghey!

/Runs away

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Arctic89 wrote: »
    Wrestling is ghey!

/Runs away
    :rolleyes:

Advertisement