Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Centre caps Sizes?

Options
  • 01-12-2008 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, recently got my tires done and when they were changing it one of the centre caps broke!

Anyways went to BMW and got a new centre cap but its slightly too big, only by a few milimeters, Does anyone know if centre caps come in different sizes or are they all the same? There 18" m sport alloys, bought the car second hand so i dunno if there OEM or after market, the cars not an M sport but the old centre cap has an official BMW logo on the back of it which signifies its an OEM centre cap!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,457 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

should be a part number on the cap too? or at least on the wheel itself which should help.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

colm_mcm wrote: »
    should be a part number on the cap too? or at least on the wheel itself which should help.

Sh!t, threw the thing away:mad:
    Hope ill be able to find one cos it looks terrible with no cap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭robbie99

You only threw one away, check one of the other three still on the car! If the wheels are OEM then plug your chassis number into realoem and get the part number apropriate for your wheel.

www.realoem.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

robbie99 wrote: »
    You only threw one away, check one of the other three still on the car! If the wheels are OEM then plug your chassis number into realoem and get the part number apropriate for your wheel.

www.realoem.com

YOUR A HERO!!!! All sorted now they gave me the wrong part!!! Thanks mate

Advertisement