Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QuakeLive

Options
  • 01-12-2008 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi

Just wondering who is playing? I got an invite to the Beta finally and I'm delighted to see a Q3 resurgance.

A very long time ago, before pwned was even a w0rd, I went by the name Azkiker in UL but unfortunately I was never able to live up to that title :)

Anyways, hopefully I'll bump some of you on a server at some stage.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Signed up a short while after it was announced but still haven't gotten into the beta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭rzelky

Gimpylung wrote: »
    Hi

Just wondering who is playing? I got an invite to the Beta finally and I'm delighted to see a Q3 resurgance.

I am ...
    Check Leaderboards -> Search -> sort by country etc. it doesnt look good tbh :)

About the invites: most of those are friend referals; beta testers invite their friends and such ... but they also invite some ppl from the "general" poll of users ...

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Menengroth™

aye its a really good game, loving it atm

aye its a really good game, loving it atm

pfff DUEL !!!

indeed game is gooood

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

like gief me beta key plx !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

I'm looking forward to seeing this in full, i loved quake 3 when i came out and that was long before i had broadband.

the rail gun is calling me!

Volvagia wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to seeing this in full, i loved quake 3 when i came out and that was long before i had broadband.

the rail gun is calling me!

ur gonna love this game then !!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

just got my key, who wants to whip me in QL? :P

KamiKazi wrote: »
    just got my key, who wants to whip me in QL? :P

join the IRC i am sure jazzy/dardoz/emsixteen/me/.... whoever would be honored to pwn you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Townlad

how ye lads..where do you DL quake live???? happy xmas mf s...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭EmSixTeen

You get an invite key, the register on the beta portal and internal QL site itself, and then you download the plugin.. In turn, you then play a warm-up skill-matching game and the other files download in the background.

Gissa shout. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Got a better key myself, was playing last night twas really good.

I missed Instagib!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Got my invite in the post today.

Can't wait to get home and try it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 breezor

playin this ages now. lovin it. emsixteen is one hard bastard to beat!@! :/ and wyrag is next on my list ;) boy i no ur readin this! its depressing wi the inet connections in ireland now tho

breezor wrote: »
    playin this ages now. lovin it. emsixteen is one hard bastard to beat!@! :/ and wyrag is next on my list ;) boy i no ur readin this! its depressing wi the inet connections in ireland now tho

so you > m16 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

go to sleep rzelky :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I am playing the bot to start up, I played her 3 times, it keeps saying after the match that my account is not active. Ugh and it loads up the step 2 again which is play the bot again, ugh.

I am playing the bot to start up, I played her 3 times, it keeps saying after the match that my account is not active. Ugh and it loads up the step 2 again which is play the bot again, ugh.

try reinstalling QL and play the bot again, if it doesnt help go to forums, there should be some info on this bug ... its fairly common afaik

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah I looked it up, the thread jsut said it happens, will update if fixed. :s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

got in last night, it's pretty impressive for a browser game

• Advertisement
Advertisement