Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dSTAR the Legend

• 01-12-2008 3:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭

This man posted a thread in AH titled "Speed Seducing a Chickie Babe"
    dSTAR wrote: »
    OK so I have a girl coming to meet me at my joint shortly. We met online and haven't actually met in person. Its been a while since I have been put through my paces. What should I do so the transition from first contact to the getting it on is as seamless as possible? Bear in mind I may need to refer to this thread throughout the evening so keep it short and sweet ;-)

Had his ex wife bugger him for his money and business

And concocted this romantic story

Oh and was also looking for stew recipes

There may be better posters, more frequent posters, posters with better wit, but I think this combination of threads and posts really solidifies his stature as a Legend

Comments

Advertisement