Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Kid in a candy shop: €6500 need a car today, Suggestions please

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Little more but worth every penny ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

buy a fiat sceiichento, buy a broken hyabusa bike ( 1300, turbo maybe ??? nah too expencive ) and stick her in, you will laready have a nct on the yoke ( they come with them as faits are pretty much worthless... )

Thats the funniest ,madest , best idea Ive seen in ages. That just made my day.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Goolay

Little more but worth every penny ;-)

Ah go on, do tell! (or PM me at least, wild curious and considering something similar)

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 22,324 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Saab Ed wrote: »
    buy a fiat sceiichento, buy a broken hyabusa bike ( 1300, turbo maybe ??? nah too expencive ) and stick her in, you will laready have a nct on the yoke ( they come with them as faits are pretty much worthless... )

Thats the funniest ,madest , best idea Ive seen in ages. That just made my day.
    On behalf of S.I.R, who very rarely acknowledges comments on his/her posts, I hereby thank you. However, I must also (not on behalf of S.I.R, I hasten to add) admonish you regarding your incorrect use of the Quote option. Please (i) research S.I.R's post history and (ii) find and use the Quote button. Copy and Paste just does not Cut it, unless you are diligent enough to wrap the relevant Quote tags around the text in question.

This post was dictated from beyond the redline by LJK Setright, and channelled by Yours truly.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

esel wrote: »
    On behalf of S.I.R, who very rarely acknowledges comments on his/her posts, I hereby thank you. However, I must also (not on behalf of S.I.R, I hasten to add) admonish you regarding your incorrect use of the Quote option. Please (i) research S.I.R's post history and (ii) find and use the Quote button. Copy and Paste just does not Cut it, unless you are diligent enough to wrap the relevant Quote tags around the text in question.

This post was dictated from beyond the redline by LJK Setright, and channelled by Yours truly.

Somebody just home from the pub? :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement