Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing DSLite Tap Screen

Options
  • 01-12-2008 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of somewhere reliable that will change a tap screen on a DS Lite. Daughter has worn it out

Join Ireland Weather Network

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Try to PM Witnessmenow. Think he's kind of busy at the moment but might be able to help. He replaced the top screen for me a few months back and did a good job at a very reasonable price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Thanks will pm him now

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Yeah witnessmenow would be your best bet. But probably not for another few weeks. Exams start next week and finish on the 19th so he'll be fairly busy till then.

Then again, you never know

It is not too bad at the moment but getting worse, so she would be able to wait, well I hope so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Its funny, I've never had so many Ds' to fix as in the last couple of weeks. Its a pity I have these pesky final year exams :)

I've sent you a PM, As BK pointed out Im busy till the 19th, but I'll be able to sort you out before christmas

• Advertisement

Will reply to PM now but thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

That or Nintendo themselves?...about 25 euro for a new screen

Advertisement