Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Trees...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

Mike, at the risk of getting on your bad side, did you not get your tree 2 years ago from the guy who set up camp (without a permit) on private property in the Fairways apartments car park?

I could be wrong but I thought you did...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

wingding wrote: »
    Mike, at the risk of getting on your bad side, did you not get your tree 2 years ago from the guy who set up camp (without a permit) on private property in the Fairways apartments car park?

I could be wrong but I thought you did...
    No. Two years ago, I got our tree from Blacklion.

Last year I got it from Mick up at Jackie Skelly's (who was the guy in the apartments two years ago).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

No. Two years ago, I got our tree from Blacklion.

Last year I got it from Mick up at Jackie Skelly's (who was the guy in the apartments two years ago).

Sorry, my mistake, I was looking back at old threads on trees and must have mistook your post...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 harbour monster

Where he is is PRIVATE PROPERTY. Nothing to do with where it is grown.

If he has no permission, he shouldn't be there.
    Has your mate "top man Mick" got permission to sell on private lands at Jackie Skelly, I doubt it. Stop being a Baa Humbug Mike.
    By the way Merry Christmas to everyone in Charlesland!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Hell yeah, it's christmas so let's just do whatever the hell we like.

Thread going nowhere fast. Locked.

It's christmas after all...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement