Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toggling between laptop monitor nas TV using S-Video ?

Options
  • 01-12-2008 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I have my laptop connected to my TV using a S-video and I am trying without success to toggle between them using the Fn+F5 keys. Is it actually possible ?

I can extend the Windows desktop on to the TV and drag applications into that space.

I reason I want to try and toggle to the TV is because if I use 'Window Live Messenger' or Skype video calls and try the 'Full Screen' option on the video it only displays the Full Screen on the laptop monitor and not on the TV.

According to the device manager on the laptop the monitor is a a ATI Radeon IGP, it's a HP laptop, I can't remember what type of TV it is but it is old, c 2002

Any idea's much appreciated.

Advertisement