Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any frequent air-coachers here?

Options
  • 01-12-2008 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

I have to catch a flight at 12:30pm on Friday, and I can't make up my mind whether I should take the 9am blue bus or the 10am one (from Charlesland). Anyone has reliable info/experience on how long it normally takes at that time of day? I am more inclined towards leaving at 10am, should get there no later that 11:30am which should give me enough time to get to the gate (with web-checkin and no luggage). Any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭SickCert

I dont use the coach but im on the roads all day.
    It goes through Bray N11 then the port tunnel, if any of these goes pear shaped due to problems chaos follows!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Well on Friday, traffic is lighter but you might want to take into consideration that lots of people will be travelling up the north over the weekend and taking friday off to head up ... just a thought. I'm not sure how it might interfere with traffic

Advertisement