Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Annes Park Gardai

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭05D

Hi all,The Gardai finished up in st Annes park yesterday evening. All the tape is down. Does anyone know if they found anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

I drove by this morning. The tape has been removed from the car park railings on the coast but there is still a Garda presence inside the park itself.

There are tarpaulins up in the Watermill corner of the park and I think there are people working behind the tarps.

I have no idea if anything has been found - or if forensic work is still ongoing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

05D wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they found anything?

Only the tears of a clown :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

From what I can gather they are working their way further in to the park.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

lightening wrote: »
    From what I can gather they are working their way further in to the park.

They will need to have a fair idea of were the body is as the park is huge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Well, it looks like they managed to knock down part of the original wall that borders the park on the coast road. They must have been digging fairly close to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

I read in the Irish Independent today the search was being called off. Police had a tipp off of a body there more than 5 years ago.

Advertisement