Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DJ PA - What would you buy?

• 01-12-2008 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Sorry if this is in the wrong place please move if i'm bang outa order :)

Heya

If you were to buy a DJ PA for gigs that was easy to carry, light and powerful, what would you go for?
    I want to get passive Mid tops and Subs. Dont have a budget in mind but I don't want to go cheap cause it's cheap, did that before and regretted it!

I've looked at
    Bose L2 system 2 towers and 4 bins , great sound fills the room but not enough umph outa it (and a bit pricy, i could get loads of towers and bins but i'd end up re mortgaging)

Musicson - Too big and heavy and pricey for something i or any of my dj and band friends never heard of.

Nexo - Love this system but way too pricy!

Seer - PSII series - I've seen it about, looks and performs a bit like nexo any opinions? Not too pricey either!

Dynacord - never had any bad experiences with this brand, but so much to choose from.

Any opinions / suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Elephant Monkey

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 165 ✭✭arsebandit

You cant go wrong with a set of D.A.S, powerd15" are the dogs, the 18" bins are big but man with a good amp they are great, Not cheap though, but solid, i have 3 sets never a problem and i push them to the limit.

Advertisement