Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need co partner for gaming site

Options
  • 01-12-2008 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hello, i need a co partner for a new gaming site, over all running of the site media,blogs,clans, forums, staff, hoping too build a large gaming community site, the site is still been made in the background so what you see on main page isnt it.
    The website name is ClansConnected if you know your stuff and your interested, please msg me on here, ok

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 DamoBrad

i'd be interested.. wot help do you need and.. can i join..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,720 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

whats the pay like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ClansConnected

well when its up and running id hope for all the clans too joinup, it will be a center point for clans and also a review & blog place, there will be positions for moderators, reviewers, designers, graphics... when opened or behind the scenes... if you can pm me here what you would care too do, as for pay! well its only starting so no payments as yet. only positions and power lol :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

i would like to do this to if thats ok

Advertisement