Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The North Face Destiny Down Jacket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

am sure if you go to any outdoor shop that stocks TNF they will order it for you, my local outdoor shop done this for me when the colour/size i wanted was out of stock

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 molko2b

yeah I have tried this, but since it is last seasons, it is quite hard to get and isnt even on the north face website!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

molko2b wrote: »
    yeah I have tried this, but since it is last seasons, it is quite hard to get and isnt even on the north face website!

oh, fair enough, not sure what to suggest

:confused:

no probs cheers for your response stew

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

You can go to this http://www.nextag.com/the-north-face-destiny-down/search-html and it brings up loads of US websites that stock it. I've actually bought stuff off backcountry.com I see that amazon.com also stock it.

• Advertisement

yes I have tried that website, and although they are Destiny jackets they are not the style I am looking for which has a side zip and a zip pocket across the middle. Thanks a million for your help though, it can be gotten online in brown and white but no black :(

Advertisement