Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

synths/glitch/voxcoders/production ?? YOU?

• 01-12-2008 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Looking for someone who's experienced/passionate/interested in these fields and wants to create something new/out there?..... ha.

< input ideas here >

Cork area.

Electro but NOT house/dance
    the future?

PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!!! ^_^

:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Nativedollx

ps. i was joking about the future but put your head there. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

not that i can contribute but is it a collab your looking for.
    what sequencer do you use,logic,cubase,pro tools,ableton
    how much experience have you(if your experienced and the other person isnt itll be a bit of a one sided project,or vice versa)
    link to previous tracks or ideas so we can kinda get a feel for what your going for etc
    just basic info,you could also try over in the production section.

cool, thankyou :)

I'm actually a female vocalist and writer lol
    but i'm just on the search for people who are into the same thing... i never seem to get anywhere on the bands/musicians forum i'm not into metal lol

just creative/like minded people with something to say :)
    thanks for your help x

also if u want to see what i'm into just look up my previous posts or pm me, cheers.

also if u want to see what i'm into just look up my previous posts or pm me, cheers.
    well as you know people are lazy so maybe link some stuff might be useful so people dont have to go searching.
    your original post was just a bit vague but now we know that your a vocalist looking for someone to provide a backing track to your songs or ideas,which helps people a bit more.
    you dont mention any production experience so id say you need someone who is competent in production that can make what you have in your head a reality.
    im just trying to help you by making it clear for people what you want or expect so as not to waste your time.
    im just guessing at the criteria so maybe if you put down something like the info i did it might help.
    oh and i definitely think you should post this in the production forum,alot of folks over there that might be able to help you out
    good luck with it,keep us updated:)

• Advertisement

your right your other posts do pretty much spell out what you want :D

cheers lol. yeh generally looking for someone who is competant although i intentially wanted to be vague as i don't wanna put people off by putting down lots of criteria as i said people can PM me for more info and open to ideas.

If it catches your eye then i don't see a reason to go into depth that comes after but i will say more about me. I'm female, 21, cork. Vox/writer years of experience with collabs/recording/session work/gigs etc.

I'm into electro bands such as the knife/crystal castles/the teenagers etc but don't want to be a carbon copy i'm also influenced by bands like depeche mode/kraftwerk/prince kinda looking to do something new & fresh with lots of creative input and no limitations.

hardworking and fun too so yeh looking forward to hearing from anyone really aha x

and thanks for your help sean, i will certainly try and keep you updated :))

and thanks for your help sean, i will certainly try and keep you updated :))
    cool,like i said make sure you go to the production section too:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I'm female, 21,
    Where do I sign up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

im with bazmo, aswell as requiring a production partner, do u require a baby production partner? :D

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Where do I sign up?

haha because i'm female or 21?

joker :P

copeyhagen wrote: »
    im with bazmo, aswell as requiring a production partner, do u require a baby production partner? :D

just anyone that's any good.. i'm not all that fussy really lol ;)

seannash wrote: »
    cool,like i said make sure you go to the production section too:)

I did i think they hate me ahaha!!

Advertisement