Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ringtones

• 01-12-2008 12:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a good place to find these online without it costing you 10 euro and getting texts every other hour advertising. I'm mad to get the Coronas "San Diego Song" as my ringtone

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

zedge.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Realtone or ringtone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Shurwhynot

If by real tone you mean the actual song then yes

What phone do you have?
    You can just copy Mp3's and use them use them as ringtones? No!

Tallon wrote: »
    What phone do you have?
    You can just copy Mp3's and use them use them as ringtones? No!

How i never thought of this is beyond me! I have the nokia xpress music fone...so yes i can just upload mp3's to it! And i know its off topic but anyone know where i mite find the aforementioned song online?? ;)

• Advertisement

I hate the band but I will send it to you later when I get home

Cheers mate your a star

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Shurwhynot wrote: »
    How i never thought of this is beyond me! I have the nokia xpress music fone...so yes i can just upload mp3's to it! And i know its off topic but anyone know where i mite find the aforementioned song online?? ;)

Try www.mp3sparks.com (used to be www.allofmp3.com) for it. They have a good catalog of music on there and the prives are really decent.

Advertisement