Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For the guy who has everything

Options
  • 01-12-2008 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi

I am looking for some advise on a good/unusual present for my OH, he has everything, gadets etc., if he wants something he just buys it doesn't wait for birthday/christmas.

Hes not very sporty but loves music (has a lot of music), he doesn't support the idea of downloading music (bit old fashioned)

I would like to get him something really good, he had a PSP and it broke, he did really like it!!

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Depending on budget replace the PSP, if he's into emulators and stuff get him the relevant bits and pieces to run homebrew on it maybe ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

trixy wrote: »
    Hi

I am looking for some advise on a good/unusual present for my OH, he has everything, gadets etc., if he wants something he just buys it doesn't wait for birthday/christmas.

Hes not very sporty but loves music (has a lot of music), he doesn't support the idea of downloading music (bit old fashioned)

I would like to get him something really good, he had a PSP and it broke, he did really like it!!

Any ideas?
    I'd say the PSP could be a good idea, a new model (PSP 3000) was released recently, so would be a nice upgrade if he had one of the older models (before the Slim & Lite)
    If he likes music, does he have a nice pair of headphones? Speaking for myself here, but I would be very pleased if someone got me a nice pair of Sennheisers...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

trixy wrote: »
    he doesn't support the idea of downloading music (bit old fashioned)

Haha it is not old fashioned to not support the idea of downloading music. Are you sure that he doesn't mean just downloading music illegally?

If he is mad into music (and gadgets) maybe get him a turntable and a few records of his favourite artists?

Or replace his PSP :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Have a look at thinkgeek.com

Lots of cool stuff there!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭trixy

Thanks guys

Thats a great help, I didn't know there was a new PSP out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement