Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy artificial christmas tree

Options
  • 01-12-2008 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

hey all.

im just wondering if people could advise me on where to buy a 7ft artificial christmas tree around Limerick? not too expensive either. under €80 if that is possible

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Amongst Royalty

Hi,

We bought a Tree yesterday for €30 from Argos - it's a 7ft one (canadian pine) I wa a bit unsure of what it'd look like being so cheap but we put it up last night & I have to say it's the best tree we've had in 8 years - very very pleased with it & it's nice & bushy.

We looked in homebase previous & their 7ft trees for €170+ aren't a patch on the one we got from Argos.

HTH.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭maggie_cork

really?? cool i must go there so after work and get myself a fab christmas tree !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

We had one of the Argos ones (think it was Argos anyway), it was fine for about 2 years but was no more good and looked fake (I know) after that. We got real trees for a while then, but my mam got a tree in Brown Thomas. Was about £250, but 11 years later it still looks like a real tree.

Cheaper than real trees x 11 anyway.

Advertisement