Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

planning on going for a nice meal.....

Options
  • 01-12-2008 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

heya. planning on taking my boyfriend on a nice meal wednesday-thursday night but not that sure to go. looking for somewhere not too expensive but nice food. ive been to jasmine palace(fab food) bambu (nice) aubars.

thinking maybe milanos??????
    any suggestions welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭RINO87

oh good christ, will someone make a restaraunt sticky????!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 fantastic2007

I hear the Cornstore on Thomas Street is nice. It's new so they probably still give nice portions. The law of diminishing return and all that
    :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

RINO87 wrote: »
    oh good christ, will someone make a restaraunt sticky????!!!!

+1

Can a mod do a merge and sticky job on some of the Limerick Best/Worst Places to Eat threads?

@ Maggie_Cork, I've had some great meals in the Jasmine and also in Luigi Malone's. However, I've also heard a few stories from people who were less than satisfied in Luigi's. Prepare for some conflicting responses!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Take him to the Texas Steakout and let him suck on a nice mushroom steak.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

An Fhile wrote: »
    +1

Can a mod do a merge and sticky job on some of the Limerick Best/Worst Places to Eat threads?

@ Maggie_Cork, I've had some great meals in the Jasmine and also in Luigi Malone's. However, I've also heard a few stories from people who were less than satisfied in Luigi's. Prepare for some conflicting responses!

Was in Luigi's on Thursday, was delicious. Could hardly move after it. Get "the meaning of life" dessert, hmmm!! I think its good if its not busy or so people have told me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Take him to the Texas Steakout and let him suck on a nice mushroom steak.

Worst place in town imo, considering it's rep.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Worst place in town imo, considering it's rep.

There is much worse aroud. The mentioned Cellar is much much worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

See new thread I've created. Lets make it as definitive as possible, folks... (particularly the "Use Search/Make a Sticky" brigade!) :)

Advertisement