Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Place Or Deal for Xbox 360?

Options
  • 01-12-2008 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

im considering buying an xbox 360, i was wondering if i should hold out till after christmas or is there better deals around now... Or would there be much to gain by buying up north? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

I cant really see it being worthwhile going up north for it

• Registered Users Posts: 33,895 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Got the 360 Elite 120Gb Hard drive Indiana Jones Lego, Kunfu Panda and Tomb Raider with an extra controller for 306Euro on Sat in Game Buttercrane S/C

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭hokeypokey

would it be a good idea to wait to after christmas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

It's hard to tell tbh, but there might be a good deal before xmas. If you don't see a deal that strikes you as being excellent, dont bother.

If you see a deal you think could be a good one then if you post it here I'm sure we'll be able to tell you whether to go for it or not.

Make sure you keep an eye on Bargain Alerts aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

The cheapest is usually 230 euro with two or three games, But keep an eye out for extra things thrown in for the same price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Smyths have a deal of an Xbox 360 pro 60 gb hd extra wireless controller , halo 3 , pgr4 ,gow , forza 2 plus something about 2 €5 vouchers with loyalty card for €279.99 .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

From a thread I posted in a few weeks ago:

"For anyone interested, this morning I bought my Xbox package.
    It included:
    -60 gig Xbox 360
    -1 extra wireless controller
    -PGR 4
    -Sonic Tenis
    -Indian Jones lego
    -Kung fu Panda
    -3 used dvds

for €260 in gamestop, Dun Laoghaire.
    Threw in another 32 euro for a charger and a second hand Halo 3.

€292 euro for the above has bargain written all over it imo "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

There is loads of these threads, check out the xbox forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭hokeypokey

Got Xbox 360 and Fifa 09 in xtravision for €260... Got a load of vouchers for renting aswell...

Advertisement