Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Release - Best for business?

• 01-12-2008 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just saw this new O2 release price plan and as someone who consistently spending 150-200 (incl vat) on o2 with Blackberry can this price be too good to be true????

At €99 + blackberry €20 + VAT I can have absolutely all my calls i.e. never use the office line for an outgoing call?? I know they have a fair useage policy but my reading of that is its 5000 mins and 5000 texts at the moment

Am I missing something? Is there a better plan on another network???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

I looked at this plan some time ago and thought the same as you. But its still there and looks the biz for you or anyone who is spending that kind of money per month. Mind you , you wont get anyone from O2 begging you to go to that plan:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Lone

A colleague of mine transferred to it recently and is delighted with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

OP you do need to be vat registered and have an SPT/SME account but yeah its free calls and texts for 99.00 ex vat per month, well worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

€99 excl. VAT per month, per phone.

Signed a few people up to it, and I have to say, it's brilliant. Don't worry about the Fair usage policy - you'll never reach it.

Advertisement