Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why is everyone in this country such an ass? Poll.

• 01-12-2008 3:57pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭

In my first ever Legends of the Boards proposal, I forward this thread from After hours today. I feel it deserves permanent recognition. All in favour?

Is this donkey thread legendary? 45 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    Neeeiiigggghh!
    66% 30 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    33% 15 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

With your help, images like this can become a thing of daily internet life:

you-can-lead-a-donkey-to-water.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I can't quite describe how fantastic that picture is. Something which is distracting me in the picture though, is there some sort of fowl on the dsahboard in the car coming down the street in the direction of the whipping child/donkey/naked man in the water?

On a semi related note, i searched my machine in work and found 3 images containing donkey in the title, 2 of donkeys, 1 of Wonder Woman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I'm not being racist but.....

he looks more Wasian (West Asian) than black tbh....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

So, is this thread a legend yet, or will we just let it fade in obscurity?

Moving it to Thunderdome kinda ruined it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

2032-Hat-Donkey-Head.jpg

That's you Tommy isn't it? :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

2032-Hat-Donkey-Head.jpg

That's you Tommy isn't it? :)

It ain't me, but it kinda looks like a cross between myself and Dimitar Berbatov! :D (and a donkey, obviously...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭twinytwo

i loled

Advertisement