Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keneallys bus depot

• 01-12-2008 4:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

In case no ones heard, bus depot was broken into last night, 2 lads and a female were arrested on site by the guards, 4 buses off the road the side and front windows were smashed in on all 4

Heard this from the bus driver today coming home from town, I was just wondering why he was driving the small shuttle bus and not the usual mercedes ones

according to the driver they shimmied up a wall got in through the canteen and out on the floor where they smashed everything with a sledgehammer

he said 1000's of euros worth of damage was done

Shin

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I'm sure they'll only end up getting community service or something :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

Cabaal wrote: »
    I'm sure they'll only end up getting community service or something :rolleyes:

sadly this is true, i just dont/get the mindset of people breaking stuff for the "craic" i just cant get my head around it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

they should smash these louts fingers with hammers and see how much craic they think that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭edmund_f

should take their drinking money off them until they pay everything back!

Advertisement