Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iRobot Roomba 560

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

skinflint.co.uk

Is very hand for things like this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

thesmiler wrote: »
    It seems the Roomba 555 is the newer model replacing the 560. Does anyone know the exact differences? I can only find the 555 in the UK though and in no store which delivers for a reasonable rate to Ireland. Anyone can find it here?

Looks like Pixmania have The Roomba 555 for €388 delivered to Ireland.

There seems to be a different range of roomba model numbers now in the UK/Eu - compared to the USA Not sure what is going on? The 555 and 560 are essentially alike -- although the newer 555 does not support lighthouses.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Australia33

Are these worth the purchase?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Nutser

Yes. I got the Roomba 600 on Amazon last year for about GBP 220 and I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Australia33

Nutser wrote: »
    Yes. I got the Roomba 600 on Amazon last year for about GBP 220 and I love it.

How well does it work on high pile carpet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Nutser

I don't have high pile carpet so I can't comment on that. But it works very well on regular carpet, tiles, wood floors and lino. The only place I have an issue with it is on a rug but that's because the corners are turned up and it keeps getting caught on them.

Advertisement