Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a bit of extra cash at Man Utd?

Options
  • 01-12-2008 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hey,

This applies if ya have the 9.1 Patch for FM09.

If you are Man Utd and ya need a bit of extra cash offer Darren Flecther to clubs at the start of your game for 45 - 50M. Guess who offer you the full amount? City! They obviously see a lot more potential in him than everyone else!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭glenjamin

I love it when City take an interest in one of my players. You can almost ask any price for him and they'll nearly always pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,966 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

In signed Messi for 46.5million, and sold Nani to Chelsea for 50million... i think i got th ebetter deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Real FM

Makes me look like a bit of a mug when I sold Nani to Lyon for 9m! if ya need a replacement for him - if your not playing messi on the left - give mathias fernadez from villareal a punt. Decent litlle player. I also signed tosic - the guy whose gonna sign for utd irl - and he is amazing. Scores for fun and has an ave. of 7.26 after 18 games.

Advertisement