Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

80 year old stylish aunt, what to buy?

Options
  • 01-12-2008 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

it's my aunts 80th next week. big party. we have no idea what to get her, i'm mean she's 80, if they was anything she's always wanted i'm sure she'd have got around to having it by now! Does anyone have any ideas? she's fairly stylish, not your average blue rinse trolley pusher. if it was just a regular b day i'd just go for a nice scarf or choccies or something but obviously being an 80th and having a party, a bit more is expected .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭RAFC

Why not chip together with others and get her a Spa treatment - 80yrs of living, she deserves a treat :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

Is there anywhere she wanted to go, on hliday and to see like, that she hasn't gone. Ye could chip in and bring her somewhere.

Advertisement