Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

old to new management company

Options
  • 01-12-2008 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

If the new management company is taking over from the start of december, and if we paid for the full year with the old management company, shouldn't they give us a refund for december since they are not managing it for that month?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

Are you talking about the Charlesland Grove and Park management company, which is changing from Cuala to ....(can't remember)?

If so, I'm not certain but I think the financial year of the association might start in December.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

we pay them a yearly fee - their contract ended on Nov 30th and the new guys start on Dec 1st.

the fee also covers stuff like insurance, landscaping etc. No refund due afaik, but we've been told that next years fee (prob due around Feb) should be slightly down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Are you talking about the Charlesland Grove and Park management company, which is changing from Cuala to ....(can't remember)?

If so, I'm not certain but I think the financial year of the association might start in December.
    Coldwell Banker.

Details updated in the useful numbers sticky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Coldwell Banker the estate agents?

That would be a big step up for them, afaik there are just a couple of self employed agents working in each branch?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Coldwell Banker the estate agents?

That would be a big step up for them, afaik there are just a couple of self employed agents working in each branch?

http://www.blockmanagement.ie/

• Advertisement
Advertisement