Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Skoda Octavia RS+ Concept At Essen

Options
  • 01-12-2008 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,556 ✭✭✭✭

LINK :cool:

skoda-octavia-rs-concept-at-2008-essen-motor-show.jpg

Skoda's recent facelift programme extends to the Octavia RS+. The car's sporty look has been intensified, while its engines remain the same. The five-door hatch keeps its 200hp 2.0-litre turbo engine and 2.0 TDI of 170hp is kept.

Changes are evident in the RS+, like black alloy wheels, black interior housing, front spoiler and rear black diffuser. This black is referred to as piano black. Interior comes two-toned for the concept car; black and red. A bright hue of this is used on the bucket-seats, door panels and triple-coated leather steering wheel. Dashboard and door panels are further accentuated in a carbon-fiber look.

The new Skoda Octavia RS goes on sale mid-2009 after a probable Geneva Auto Show appearance next March.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

What's the + sign for so? + more money? Feck sake. You'd think they'd have given more power, not dark wheels. Pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Mr.David

That octy in the pic looks like the pre-facelift one to me.....strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,556 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Mr.David wrote: »
    That octy in the pic looks like the pre-facelift one to me.....strange.

Thats what I thought as well :confused:
    I thought the lights should be different at least :o

Advertisement