Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

achievments?

• 01-12-2008 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭

can someone tell me what the achievments are for? is there some reward for so many or is it just something that was thrown in for no reason?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭KilOit

Some of them give items like mounts and tabards but there not easy, most of them are useless and just something to do if you got nothing better to do,
    you can check for yourself go through the list and it will state if it rewards you with something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

In a nutshell, "Epenis ++"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭KilOit

tman wrote: »
    In a nutshell, "Epenis ++"
    Yeah pretty much, but the heroic ones do offer a challange and a great looking proto mount but the silly mundane ones that involve aload of silly exploring and useless hunting can go and **** off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

ive gotta say i really like achievements.

They give you something else to do with your time apart from jump around the bank in IF/Shat/Dalaran and level up alts.

The dungeon/raid ones are particularly good i think. After all, any monkey can get Northrend Dungeonmaster (And might i say for myself, ook) but Glory of the Hero is another matter altogether.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭JuliusFranco

not a big fan of the "Jenkins" title - Rectalfist Jenkins

ppffft

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Beastmastery Jenkins

Advertisement