Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HO!HO!HO! CHRITMAS PARTY SKIRIMISH @G-TAC ON 13.th.OF DECEMBER

Options
  • 01-12-2008 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭

Hi guys it that time of the year again:D:D so we are holding a Christmas party skirimish at G-tac with lots of wonderful spot prizes:D for one and all we have had a worrying email ;);)from the head elf at the north pole to say that Santa sleigh had gone down some where in the vast woods of G-tac so we have had to commence OPERATION SLEIGH RESCUE which will be run by our head marshall Alan .Hope a few of you can attend
    TO MODS PLEASE:sorry tryed to put in retailers thread but could not so can you transfer for me please regards evelyn:pac::D;):p:):rolleyes::o:eek::P:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Sounds awesome. Wont be able to make it myself, otherwise I'd be there with Bells on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

kdouglas wrote: »
    Sounds awesome. Wont be able to make it myself, otherwise I'd be there with Bells on :)

Down with this sort of punishment.

Impeach KD, stercus accidit for 2008/2009!

Sorry to say I'll be snowed under with work at college myself, so no go.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Sounds like fun, 13th is no go for me though work and college work : /

Hope you get a good turn out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Day before the AGM, im afraid not, otherwise i'd be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Il be their of course ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Good luck with this event Martin & Evelyn, I hope you have a good turn out;)

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mossy619

all going well i shud be there providing my finances hold up

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Ahh ye feckers. I got exams so I'm out. Again. Gahh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

it looks like i'll be at this :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mossy619

this is a stupid question but its def saturday the 13th that this is on i just wanna make sure.i shud be there anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

mossy619 wrote: »
    this is a stupid question but its def saturday the 13th that this is on i just wanna make sure.i shud be there anyway

Yup

Its Christmas I mean saturday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

I assume you'll be their with yet more new guns Brentford?

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

The Airsoft Tactical Force will be there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Blackadder said it best,
    "Once again fate vomits on my eiderdown!!!":mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Looks like it'll be up to Ian(Mossy) to represent the family!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Best of luck with this Martin and Evelyn. I won't be able to attend this one but I might get over to yis some day during the hols.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

Come on Guys:D:D
    Santa and the Reindeer need your help we are finding presents ;)all over G-TAC.The Reindeer must be trying to help Santa hide the presents as they know you are all coming and The Horrible Grintch:eek::eek: is trying to gather up the presents for himself:pac::D;);):eek:Brillant crowd booked let me know if anyone else is coming as I need to know for catering

• Registered Users Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

vkchris and myself should be coming up.Any chance you will have BBs for sale on saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

vkchris and myself should be coming up.Any chance you will have BBs for sale on saturday?

Plenty of BB's unless The Grinch trys to take those as well. We need a volounteer to guard the BB cash for the weekend;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

My god this sounds like so much fun! you had to do it the weekend of the beers and agm didn't you! :p

• Advertisement

had great fun today, would love to see some of those pics or videos, especially the xmas dinner haha crackers and all

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

:) we had a blast some great games and a great christmas feast as well:D and the grinch beat santa:eek::):eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 GlockMonkey

had a blast at this :) ..........but wheres the pics :) ...........

had a blast at this :) ..........but wheres the pics :) ...........

i saw pics AND videos been takin, dont hold out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Fine!!!!... Jeez!!!!...
    Here are the pics I took, unfortunately due to the short time I was there for I could'nt take nearly as many as I would like to or usually would. Working on the video bit.
    102_0476.jpg
    102_0478.jpg
    102_0479.jpg
    102_0480.jpg
    102_0481.jpg
    102_0482.jpg
    102_0483.jpg
    And to all those who get no presents or Christmas, this guy in the centre is responsible!!!!!....flippin' Grinch
    102_0484.jpg

Advertisement