Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

PDN wrote: »
    So anyone here planning on bowing down and worshipping their Christmas tree?

Yes, and I expect funding from the government!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

PDN wrote: »
    ....So anyone here planning on bowing down and worshipping their Christmas tree?

Damn it Wotan has tricked me again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

Damn it - I apologise - I have been working too much and haven't been keeping up. When I was two I worshiped christmas trees if that helps and we had 27,000 of them at home which were worth €€€ which I also worship.

Wow, an idolator from the cradle to the grave! I'm impressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

I find it vile!
    Thats ham of the menu this Christmas - you must be really pleased - whereas I was left without a breakfast roll this morning.

And yet you scoff chocolates.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

CDfm wrote: »
    Thats ham of the menu this Christmas - you must be really pleased - whereas I was left without a breakfast roll this morning.

And yet you scoff chocolates.:(

Not quite- I'm spending this Christmas with my mother's family in California, so the pork scare won't affect my Christmas eats. Sorry :P

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Ciaran500 wrote: »
    WHAT!? Seasons 3 was brilliant.

Is there not only two seasons?

Advertisement