Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outland...finally

Options
  • 01-12-2008 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

Only took my two years. I've taken panoramics of both Shattrath and the Dark Portal and I'm in search of other pretty sights:

http://www.bhalash.com/main/archives/513/

I can reach anywhere as either Horde or Alliance (I'm alternating two characters across different servers based on their rested XP). Is Tempest Keep reachable on foot?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Outland sucks...

Northrend is where it's at ;)

See you there in 2010!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Welcome to last year! Population, you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

dlofnep wrote: »
    Welcome to last year! Population, you!
    and about 327 death knights :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭KilOit

Just to let you know mobs that are grey give no xp

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Einstein wrote: »
    and about 327 million death knights :D
    Fixed that for you :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Nope, you cant get to Tempest Keep on foot.

Try the dragons impaled on the rock spires in Blades Edge Mountains, or the eco domes in Netherstorm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

KilOit wrote: »
    Just to let you know mobs that are grey give no xp

NOOOOOOO

south park lied to me!! damn them!!! and there was me thinking i could kill boar in elwynn forest until i hit 60!!

I've been playing for nearly 18 months now and im still no where near outland. Granted i leveled a pally all the way to 56 and then decided i didnt like the class. So I've had to start all over again and now i have a 40 shaman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Pewpewfiah

how has it taken soe of you so long? xD i started playing last christmas and im in OL now, but i took a 3 month break to go do *coughs * the last few raids on other places lol and um im back leveling my mage who was 55 when i stopped playing in May, now i picked up WoW less than a month ago and ive been playing casually since and am 61 nearly 62 today lol,

and yes south park did lie to us all, speaking of which the trailer for that episode is on the WoTLK Collectors DVD lol was looking at it earlier and theres not even them GORETUSKS! in Elywnn Forest, GEEZ wat are they doing them Hackzorz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Pewpewfiah wrote: »
    how has it taken soe of you so long? xD i started playing last christmas and im in OL now, but i took a 3 month break to go do *coughs * the last few raids on other places lol and um im back leveling my mage who was 55 when i stopped playing in May, now i picked up WoW less than a month ago and ive been playing casually since and am 61 nearly 62 today lol,

and yes south park did lie to us all, speaking of which the trailer for that episode is on the WoTLK Collectors DVD lol was looking at it earlier and theres not even them GORETUSKS! in Elywnn Forest, GEEZ wat are they doing them Hackzorz

The game was changed somewhat, after the tragic events from the Southpark episode. We're still all very sensitive about it, as many brave people died that day, so a little more respect is warranted...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Pewpewfiah wrote: »

In my defense i did get married just after i rolled up my shaman, so i had to cut down WoW time to an absolute minimum, I'm the most casual of casual players when it comes to wow now. I play maybe 5-8 hours a week now so its hard to level up when you can no longer spend a good chunk of time playing.

It was indeed a stellar episode of south park my favorite one to date. And im pretty sure Ivan is right the episode was probably filmed on a Bliz private server with admins changing the stats for various mobs etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement