Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E910 cork

• 01-12-2008 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi lads, Best of luck to all of us sitting ACCA's this week and next,

im in a bit of a panic as i dont know where to go on Wednesday, can anyone give me directions to Bishopstown Gaa hall please for the cork sessions,

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 SA1

I hope I have the name of the pub right but if you are coming from West Cork side I think you take the first left after the Bishopstown bar or conversely if coming from Wilton its the first right before it, and head up the hill to the top where you will come to a T junction and should be facing a long building. Turn left and you will come to a housing area . You take a right there and it is only up the road a little. I hope that is of some help. Good luck tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dob74

Hi lads, Best of luck to all of us sitting ACCA's this week and next,

im in a bit of a panic as i dont know where to go on Wednesday, can anyone give me directions to Bishopstown Gaa hall please for the cork sessions,

thanks

Where are u coming from? From the sarfield road roundabout head toward the hospital(CUH). When you get to the Wilton roundabout turn left. Go strait through the two lights. When you come to the fork in the road take the right fork(bishopstown bar). Go past the old Dunnes and Dino's chipper and turn right. follow the road go up the hill, take the third right. There should be a green on your left. The entrance should be at the end of the road on the left. Its basicly behind Firgrove if you know where that is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭bored and tired

thanks for that, thank god i looked at the attendance sheet, i was all set to head up to CIT, get my parking, get my coffee, and sit outside the hall waiting to be called,
    guess ill have to leave around 7 to find it, find parking, find coffee and get settled in, Coming from waterford, so hitting every cursing roundabout on way up, and you just know theres going to be a crash in the tunnel, or a fender bender on the Douglas slip.
    Anyone here sitting Audit paper F8 on Wednesday in Cork??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dob74

thanks for that, thank god i looked at the attendance sheet, i was all set to head up to CIT, get my parking, get my coffee, and sit outside the hall waiting to be called,
    guess ill have to leave around 7 to find it, find parking, find coffee and get settled in, Coming from waterford, so hitting every cursing roundabout on way up, and you just know theres going to be a crash in the tunnel, or a fender bender on the Douglas slip.
    Anyone here sitting Audit paper F8 on Wednesday in Cork??

No, good luck though;)

Advertisement