Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pats @ Bucs - London 2009

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

http://www.nfluk.com/registration-of-interest/login/

here you go, you need a username and password though i think, i got mine in the email from them

edit..actually i see you can register without an account too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Cheers mate, got registered there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I'm on the list, fingers crossed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lads, you's will definitely get them in one of the draws.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Is anybody getting the "Site Currently Under Maintenance" page??

Hope it's back up soon. :confused:

Edit. Registered!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Crapjob Sean

It's sold out apart from the super high-end hospitality stuff.

Does anyone here have experience of buying tickets to the game last year outside of the regular channels?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Folks, I presume no one has received their tickets yet??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭damoz

No net yet. It said dispatched within 14 days of the event when i booked, so not expecting them for a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Threads merged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭TheHeadhunter

Does anyone here have experience of buying tickets to the game last year outside of the regular channels?

Last year it was meant to be sold out as well but me and my mates had spare tickets and tried to sell them but there were so many ppl selling tickets we ended up just giving them to someone for free. There was no problem gettin tickets outside wembley last year anyway. People were selling them for as low as £15-20 each.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭bobby wade

ticketmaster had them for sale the night before last year, & touts are around the stadium

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

bobby wade wrote: »
    ticketmaster had them for sale the night before last year, & touts are around the stadium

With so many Pats fans in the UK and Ireland and Europe this game will be a sellout doubt ticketmaster will have any left this year to sell the night before. As for those tout guys expect to pay well over the price if this game is 100% sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭bobby wade

I don't know they were selling them at a loss at the previous 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jdgryffudd

Hi all

ive 2 tickets that i dont need, ye can have them at cost, details are below.....cant go coz its my girlfriends mothers 50th, some dose

Seat location: section BK 108, row 33, seats 182-181
    Total Charge: £155.20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭damoz

jdgryffudd wrote: »
    Hi all

ive 2 tickets that i dont need, ye can have them at cost, details are below.....cant go coz its my girlfriends mothers 50th, some dose

Seat location: section BK 108, row 33, seats 182-181
    Total Charge: £155.20

Still available? I am looking for one for a mate - he might take 2 though. PM me.

Advertisement