Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Dell question...

Options
  • 01-12-2008 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

I know there's buckets of streams dedicated to Dell deliveries, and I apologies if this has been answered already, but does anyone know which courier company they use for laptops??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Stevieo wrote: »
    I know there's buckets of streams dedicated to Dell deliveries, and I apologies if this has been answered already, but does anyone know which courier company they use for laptops??

for me they use DPD(use to be interlink)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Stevieo

for me they use DPD(use to be interlink)

Nice. I've heard they use UPS generally, who have a horribly frightening reputation with these sort of things...

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Stevieo wrote: »
    Nice. I've heard they use UPS generally, who have a horribly frightening reputation with these sort of things...

i had a few deliveries with UPS never ever had a problem with them

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

+1, However, it appears hit and miss, a lot like most couriers in Ireland...

I've heard some contrasting stories. People who found ringing them totally unhelpful, or that they didn't deliver when they said they would. All the same, I've heard of people, like yourself, who can't complain. Hit and miss indeed...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Whenever I bought from Dell it was delivered by Interlink, which, as {(-_-)}HeadShoT** stated, is now DPD.

Personally I've never had a problem with them or UPS. GLS on the other hand? Useless from my experiences.

Another question actually, which I think I've seen answered in other posts, but just wanna be sure:

If my Order Status tells me my order has been 'dispatched' as of last Saturday, how soon should I get my laptop? Or does it depend?

Advertisement