Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just a few quick questions

Options
  • 01-12-2008 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

hello,
    just want to clarify a few things before i go booking my flights..
    ive got the visa.

I want to just get a one way flight to brisbane., willl this be a problem on entry?
    also i was told if i get a one way that i have to have 4500euros in the bank.. i plan on have bout 3500e and my credit card and if needed a 600euro overdraft.. will i have any problems on entry?

also how much would i get a flight from brisbane to thailand return roughly??

just want to sort this out as im bookin flights in a few days..

cheers
    alan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

im in the middle of applying for a working holiday, and as far as i know, you are required to have AUD 5000 in the bank, which is causing me a bit of a headache at the moment. as long as you can show you've money in the bank, a one way isnt a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

AUD5000 is only like 3000 euro.

also, theres a bit of a barney goin on in thailand at the moment involving the airport. May not be the best time to be looking at flying in there!

regarding the one way ticket. i reckon that it'll only become an issue if u get stopped. the only way you'll get stopped is if u smell of hash, cocaine or fruit.

Advertisement