Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BAF Sale - woop woop!!!!

• 01-12-2008 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭

20% off for December \o/

let the plug whoring commence! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I've plans to go to onetribe.nu also *drules a lil*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

*drools and shops simultaneously* :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

It was 25% over the weekend... I resisted!

Gonna get the parental units to gimme access to credit card for a chrimbo present :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

sorry for being ignorant im not even pierced but its on the cards......what is the actual address of the site?

• Advertisement

quick question:

My nose is pierced @ 1.2mm which is 16g american measurements, but most of the nosescrews (everything but gorilla glass) are 20g or 18g and it doesnt say what they are in mm on the gauge conversion chart. :confused:

I <3 some of the anatometal stuff but don't wanna lose my funky/chunky 1.2mm ring I have atm... any ideas? :)

Also - is it just me or is there no good reason for separate left and right bend nose jewellery? Surely if you flip over a left one it becomes a right :confused:

I'll probably feel really silly when I hear the answer to that one but hey :p

18g = 1mm
    20g = .8mm

Right and left bend jewellery are different, they bend in opposite ways... you can't really flip them (I just tried, lol :p)

All they seem to stock for nostrils in 16g is gorilla glass and leroi. You could get a ring though. Neometal threadless labrets are used quite a bit for nosrils but they're very fiddly.

GaugeChart.jpg

Cheers Gauge.;)

If I was to get an 18g anatometal star its only .2mm so could just wear for short periods I guess... would be ok once its healed hopefully :)

Poor nose is no bueno at the moment - four flights in three days :eek: p!ssed it off big time. Salt soaking is helping though :)

Another question but please only read this if you're not squeamish:
    Pus is good right? like it means zee germs are being killed and kicked out? - I hope so cos theres a good bit of it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

http://onetribe.nu/item/249
    They are all to small for me!!!!!!!!! D:

iwant the amber!!!

Molby, do you mean
    pus as in green, icky smelling stuff
    or
    lymph, clear liquid that dries to a yellowish crust
    ? Because pus usually means infection :(

A little from column A (the colour only) but mostly column B :confused:

Just going to keep salt soaking and hope for the best, if its not better by the weekend will pop back into Snakebite and see what they say.

"We did tell you not to get pierced if you're going on holidays" probably :rolleyes:

Lawl :D

If it's not accompanied by unusual pain, redness, warmth, or swelling, I wouldn't worry too much.

Advertisement