Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted two rooms for second semester...

Options
  • 01-12-2008 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hi everyone,

Just wondering does anyone know if anyone has 2 double bedrooms (if possible) to rent for the second semester around college? Prefereably Milford grange/coll court/oaklawns vacinity...for two lovely ladies, one fourth year, one graduate who is working in UL/re-living college without the stress...until my impending return that is... :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭ko4jm6y9iwv2lc

Myself and a friend are heading out on work placement for the second semester. The house is in college court and you would be living with all third year students. Rent is 70 euro a week and the rooms will be available from January. If your interested give us a shout and you can call over for a look anytime you want. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Rent is 70 euro a month
    Shurley shome mishtake

Whoops my bad more like 70 euro a week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Mimibear

Myself and a friend are heading out on work placement for the second semester. The house is in college court and you would be living with all third year students. Rent is 70 euro a week and the rooms will be available from January. If your interested give us a shout and you can call over for a look anytime you want. Cheers!

Hey ya thanks for the reply! What are the rooms like are they doubles? please say they are!!! living with lads and or girls?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Mimibear wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Just wondering does anyone know if anyone has 2 double bedrooms (if possible) to rent for the second semester around college? Prefereably Milford grange/coll court/oaklawns vacinity...for two lovely ladies, one fourth year, one graduate who is working in UL/re-living college without the stress...until my impending return that is... :P

Just an idea, but maybe check your student email :rolleyes:

Seeing as there are almost daily emails now offering rooms maybe that'd be helpful

• Advertisement

Mossin wrote: »
    Just an idea, but maybe check your student email :rolleyes:

Seeing as there are almost daily emails now offering rooms maybe that'd be helpful

Seeing as I'm a graduate and our email accounts have been disabled that would prove impossible don't you think?? :rolleyes: I'm taking a year out and working with disability services you see :o
    And as my friend is technically meant to be finished college too ITD being the fools that they are went and disabled hers too even though she rang them and told them not to as she was returning to complete the semester. How efficent of them :P

Ah rooms are large in fairness but they all have single beds. The landlord made us take the best rooms at the start of the year so it would be easier to find people to move in when we leave. You'd be living with two lads and one girl. Anymore more questions just ask!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Ah rooms are large in fairness but they all have single beds. The landlord made us take the best rooms at the start of the year so it would be easier to find people to move in when we leave. You'd be living with two lads and one girl. Anymore more questions just ask!
    asl on the girl? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭digiking

Yeah, Those "Annoying" people who just keep sending out email about student accommodation should be shot, it's not funny, I'm getting 4 or 5 a day at this stage;)

Oh, and what's worse is if i open one on my Iphone the whole thing freezes up cos the contact list is so feckin long...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 eiresarah

Hi, dont know if you've already got sorted for semester 2 but I have 2 rooms in college court coz two housemates have just gone out on Coop and their replacements fell through.

Its in Sorbonne Green, we are 2 girls and 2 guys in 4th year and rent is €65 a week..just put up a post about it there. We have the channels, wireless broadband, washer and dryer and all that - its a lovely house and its right behind college :D.

Sarah

• Advertisement

eiresarah wrote: »
    Hi, dont know if you've already got sorted for semester 2 but I have 2 rooms in college court coz two housemates have just gone out on Coop and their replacements fell through.

Its in Sorbonne Green, we are 2 girls and 2 guys in 4th year and rent is €65 a week..just put up a post about it there. We have the channels, wireless broadband, washer and dryer and all that - its a lovely house and its right behind college :D.

Sarah

Hey ya, we still haven't found a house actually! So yeah we would deffo be interested in having a look at it, would any of ye be around either tomorrow or friday, more than likely friday as my friend and I will be down househunting :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 eiresarah

Hi, they are still available but we had a girl in today, pretty interested in one of the rooms and will be confirming tomorrow. However we would prefer to fill the two rooms together so if you email me at sarah_ob14@hotmail.com I can perhaps send you the pics I have. It would be better then, if you're interested, to come tomorrow,

Sarah

eiresarah wrote: »
    Hi, they are still available but we had a girl in today, pretty interested in one of the rooms and will be confirming tomorrow. However we would prefer to fill the two rooms together so if you email me at sarah_ob14@hotmail.com I can perhaps send you the pics I have. It would be better then, if you're interested, to come tomorrow,

Sarah

Hi, we won't be able to make it up tomorrow as my friend is working, so if the girl decides not to take it you could let me know through here and I will contact you Friday to arrange a viewing. Thanks!

Advertisement